Exploring in-housing in 2020 and beyond
With COVID-19 accelerating many brands’ plans to in-house their digital marketing, Croud’s in-housing division, Serpico by Croud, commissioned a research piece that surveyed 210 CMOs in the UK and US to explore their in-housing ambitions.
The survey found that 44% of CMOs plan to in-house more as a result of the pandemic, whilst 39% of respondents in the UK, and 31% in the US, felt that the main challenge to in-housing digital was finding the right talent.
Download Serpico by Croud's report to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on in-housing plans
- Discover the areas digital marketers are most likely to in-house
- Find out what's holding marketing decision-makers back from in-housing
- Learn how remote working has impacted perceptions of in-housing
- Get insights to help you on your in-housing journey from Jerry Buhlmann, non-executive chairman of Croud, LEGO's Kate Crowley, and Serpico by Croud's Ben Knight